Sunday, July 18, 2010

Blurry pic of Ultimate from Toy Show, some info.

GoseiUltimate, (and probably Ozu and some Xros Wars toys as well) were marked with a Do not Photograph sign. But there it is regardless. I have to say, even with this bad quality pic, he looks pretty sweet. Original coloration. I'm still hopeful for a cluster-gattai, but I'm not holding my breath. At the very least, we get 3 Super Gattai, each very different from the other.

Onto the info, it seems the Miracle Gosei Headders will first appear in the show as "AbareHeadders" (Not necessarily a reference to my favorite sentai of all time, but I'll take what I can get. Abareru means to run amock, go wild.)

I.e., the Miracle Headders will first show up as Headders that are out of control. This follows the pattern of both KyouretsuOh and MogyuuDaiOh, who both first appeared as uncontrollable super mecha.

I assume when they are controlled, the Goseiger will be granted Super Form. This'll happen in the August episodes, and yes, the name "AbareHeadders" is confirmed.

1 comment:

  1. I've been seeing on other boards that Gosei Ultimate is August release...

    But... wha? Any word on that? Because if its true then what will Bandai release for Oct/Nov?

    ReplyDelete