Monday, July 12, 2010

Done with Message Boards

For a while now, I've been iffy about using message boards to post the rumors I find.

For one, it's easier to just post them here and manage them.

Secondly, I don't have to worry about being flamed for the rumors I post here.

Thirdly, there's a lot of trash that just gets thrown around on the messageboards, and it really doesn't foster proper discussion. It's nice to avoid that if I can.

So, there it is lol. Any rumors I find will go here. If anyone wants to take them to the boards afterwards, that's fine. You only need to credit me if you're quoting what I said exactly.

1 comment:

  1. hey dukemon, what about episode summaries? will you posted in this blog too? It's been awhile you didn't posted episode summaries in HJU..

    ReplyDelete