Sunday, December 11, 2011

SHAMELESS PROMOTION: MY RADIO SHOW/YOUTUBE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hey fellow Toku fans. Just so you know, me and my best friend run an ever-more-popular College Comedy/Talk Radio Show. This coming week, on Thursday 12/15/11, we'll be having our yearly Christmas special. We'll have special guests, song premiers, and a super-secret celebrity interview!

Throw us your support and tune in from 9-12 this Thursday, at our official website:

http://www.coolsidearmy.com
And hey, while you're there, join the Cool Side Army!


IN OTHER NEWS:
After a long debate with myself, I've decided to go ahead with a new web series on youtube. The web series will be a weekly news/review style show featuring toku, anime, and Japan news that catches my interest. Once a month I plan on doing a focus episode on one such Toku/anime show, where I will be inviting guests that are far removed from the fandom (and guest from the fandom) where available. Stay tuned for more on that!

VISIT MY YOUTUBE FOR DUKEMON22 Song Covers and Voice Acting Clips:

http://www.youtube.com/dukemon22

No comments:

Post a Comment